• For Bali Hop-on, Hop-off (if COMBO option is selected): DFS Bus Bay at Ground Floor, DFS Galleria, Jl. ByPass Ngurah Rai, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia 80362 - Bali, Indonesia,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Bali Bird Park E-voucher
Bali Bird Park boasts over 5,000 birds across its 20,000-square-metre site. See more than 250 species of birds, meet the black palm cockatoos, and feed lory birds. The park is carefully divided into different regions that mimic the bird’s natural habitats. It also showcases indigenous plants usually seen only in Australia, Africa, and Latin America.
In the South American region, you can see scarlet macaws and the glossy ibis. They are joined by Swainson's toucan, the orange-winged amazon, and hyacinth macaws, among others. The Sumatra region transports you deep into the jungle. See endemic species like the white-crested hornbill, the lesser coucal, and the crowd favourite Senegal parrot. In the Borneo region, you can witness an array of exotic birds in the mixed species aviary. Spot birds like the Javan great rhinoceros hornbill, the crested serpent eagle, Bulwer’s wattled pheasant, and many more. The park also features regions such as South Africa, Papua, Java, and Bali.
Business hours from 09:00 to 17:00
Make your own way
• For Bali Bird Park: Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir, Singapadu, Batubulan - Gianyar – Bali
• For Waterbom Bali (if COMBO option is selected): Jl. Kartika PO BOX 1055 Tuban - Kuta - Bali - 80361 - Indonesia
• For Bali Hop-on, Hop-off (if COMBO option is selected): DFS Bus Bay at Ground Floor, DFS Galleria, Jl. ByPass Ngurah Rai, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia 80362
Visit Bali Bird Park, an ecotourism attraction that has more than 250 species of birds
Explore the jungles and come across endemic species
Witness a bird-feeding show
All below are included in the admission fee,
- Admission to the Bali Bird Park
- Bali Rain forest Free Flight Bird Show
- Basic Instinct Bird of Prey Show
- Pelican Feeding
- Papua Rain forest feeding
- The Komodo experience
- Lory Feeding
- Meet the Bird Stars
- 4D Cinema
- Guyu Guyu Corner
- Papua Rainforest Feeding, 09:30 and 17:30
- Lory Feeding, 9:45 and 12:45
- Pelican Feeding, 10:00 and 13:15
- The Komodo Experience: Tuesday, 11:00 and Friday, 14:30
- Basic Instinct: Bird of Prey Show, 11:30 and 15:00
- Bali Rainforest: Free Flight Show, 10:30 and 16:00
- Guyu Guyu Corner: Hand on Bird, 09:00 and 17:30
- 4D Cinema Show Times: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, and 17:00
Notes for COMBO: Bali Bird Park (Foreign) + Waterbom (Foreign) + Bali HOHO (3 Day)
• Waterbom Bali
Single Day Pass gives access to the entire park and all slides EXCLUDING the below facilities and activities which are charged separately:
- Gazebo rental, Towel and Locker hire
- Euro Bungy, Water Blaster, Flow Rider
- Digi Photos
- Spa Facilities
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park.
- It is recommended that you don't bring goggles, jewellery, and shirts or bathing suits with metal decorations.
- Same day re-entry is permitted
What to wear:
- Appropriate swimsuit
What to bring:
- Additional set of clothes for changing
• Bali HOHO
- Service operates in the popular tourist areas of Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, South Nusa Dua, and Ubud.
- For your own convenience, it is recommended to try and make allowance for possible delays when planning your trip.
- Please redeem your voucher for a physical pass to use this service.
- 3-Day Pass is available and will be activated from the date you first scan the QR Code upon boarding the bus.
- One-day is calculated as 24 hours from the time the card is activated upon first QR Code scan. (e.g. If you tap your 3-Day Pass at 15:00 on 1st April, the card will be valid until 15:00 of 4th April)
- Day Pass can be used by one person at a time only.
Bus departs every 2 hours, 7 rounds per day
(Route: DFS > NUSA DUA > JIMBARAN > DFS > KUTA > LEGIAN > DFS)
Bus departs every 2 hours, 5 rounds per day
(Route: DFS > JIMBARAN > NUSA DUA > DFS > KUTA > LEGIAN > DFS)
Bus departs every 30 minutes, 19 rounds per day
(Route: KUTA > LEGIAN > SEMINYAK > LEGIAN > KUTA)
Bus departs every an hour, 8 rounds per day
(Route: DFS > LEGIAN > SEMINYAK > SUNSET ROAD > DFS)
Bus departs every 2 hours, 4 rounds per day
(Route: DFS > SANUR > UBUD > SANUR > DFS)
Price Includes : Animal Encounter
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : Safety and insurance:
- Children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 17:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 2 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive an e-voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to present this e-voucher at the ticketing counter along with your passport to redeem your physical attraction ticket.
Bali Bird Park Ticketing Counter - Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir, Singapadu, Batubulan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia