1. What is Insurance?
tiket.com presents Insurance to make you feel safe and protected on your trip. And now, to give you greater freedom of choice, available travel insurance is now divided into several categories.
2. How can I buy Insurance?
You can buy the Insurance type(s) that you want on tiket.com when you book airplane ticket(s) on tiket.com app or website.
3. Who can buy Insurance?
Minimum and maximum age requirements and citizenship status are different for each Insurance type. Please check the details of each type of Insurance for more information.
4. How many types of Insurance are there?
- Full Trip Protection
- Baggage Insurance
- COVID-19 Insurance
5. Does Insurance cover abroad departure?
No. Your flight must depart from Indonesia to receive benefits from Insurance. Insurance Policy will not be applicable if you take 1 trip from abroad to Indonesia.
6. How much premium should be paid to get Insurance?
The insurance premium would depend on the type of flight that you book from tiket.com. The price that you pay on booking form is the total prices that include the price of Insurance Premium and Administration cost.
7. Can I add Insurance Benefit?
No. Your Insurance benefits are fixed and can’t be added/enhanced.
8. What is Insurance benefit?
Each type of insurance protects different things specifically. Please check the details of each type for more information.
9. I booked a flight at tiket.com, but I missed buying Insurance. Can I buy it separately?
No. Your Insurance can only be purchased in conjunction with airline ticket purchases.
10. I need to cancel my flight. Can I get the refund for my Insurance purchase?
Your Insurance premium is non-refundable for any reason.
11. How can I file a claim?
- Claims can be done through the tiket.com Claim Center page or by contacting the insurance service hotline listed on the insurance product page. Please check the details of each type of Insurance for more information.
- Fill in the claims form.
- Upload necessary documents to claim.
- Track your claim status.
12. Is there a time-line for filing a claim?
Claim(s) must be filed at the latest within 30 (thirty) days after the date of the event or as soon as possible after the event by the User along with the supporting documents or evidence to expedite the verification process.
13. How much time needed to process a claim payment?
Payment will be processed within 14 (fourteen) working days since the claim was approved.