1. How much is the refund that I will get?
Your total refund depends on each airline’s policy, refund reason, and the filing distance from the date of the booked flight.
2. Will I get a notification when the refund is completed or rejected?
Yes, there will be two emails from tiket.com:
I. When you submit your refund request, the first email will be sent to notify you that your refund request will be processed.
II. When the refund is complete, the second email will be sent to notify you that your refund has succeeded.
3. How to check Refund status on tiket.com app?
Click Refund List, click on the flight for status details:
Submitted: Your refund request has been received
On process: Your refund request is currently being processed
Refunded: Funds have been returned to the registered bank account
Rejected: Refund request is rejected
4. Can the refund amount differ from the estimated refund?
Yes. This might occur due to changes in regulations and calculations of each airline or not yet added with a credit card or transfer fee.
5. How can I cancel the refund submission?
Unfortunately, any refund submission cannot be canceled. Therefore please make sure and read all Terms and Conditions applied before submitting your refund.