2013 1st WORLD TOUR G-DRAGON [ONE OF A KIND]
15 Juni 2013, 20:00 WIB
16 Juni 2013, 16:00 WIB
Mata Elang International Stadium (MEIS), Ancol
“NO CAMERAS / NO VIDEO RECORDERS / NO AUDIO RECORDERS”
- The leader and producer of BIGBANG. The very person that has produced lots of hit songs of BIGBANG . Cultivating the ability as a trainee of YG Entertainment from the age of 13, G-Dragon has grown as the main producer of YG and contributed much to success of BIGBANG.
- His first solo album released in 2009 recorded the album sales record of up to 300,000 discs and demonstrated unlimited potential as a solo singer with the largest sales record as a sole male singer for the year.
- His sense of fashion also attracts attention of people in addition to music. Costume, shoes and accessories of G-Dragon at the stage are instantly sold out or bring in copy products, demonstrating the attraction as a trendsetter of the fashion industry. In addition, G-Dragon is also loved much overseas as he is the only person selected as “50 Reasons Why Seoul is the Best City” by CNN.
- G-Dragon, decided to release a solo album. On September 15, 2012, he released his first mini-album (second solo release) entitled One of a Kind The mini-album spawned three singles, one of which topped the charts.
- The album was critically and commercially acclaimed, selling over 210,000 copies as well as being nominated for the 10th Korean Music Awards among others, winning accolades such as Record of the Year from the Seoul Music Awards
- The G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour: One of a Kind is a 2013 worldwide concert tour held by South Korean rapper, G-Dragon The tour promotes G-Dragon’s first EP and latest release, One of a Kind. This will be G-Dragon’s second solo concert tour and first worldwide tour. It will also mark the first time a South Korean solo artist has toured four of Japan’s domes. The tour will consist of 26 show in 8 countries and 13 cities . is set to kick off on March 30 at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, South Korea.